Prefab Srl, founded in 1998, specialises in the design, production and installation of prefabricated modular steel modules for sports, construction, industry and public bodies.
At its current plant in San Polo di Piave (Treviso), the company has personally built the office block, demonstrating the many possibilities offered by this sector.
It has always focused on the development of solutions that allow the raising of standards in terms of quality of materials and comfort in use, thus offering structures that create a new concept of modular construction, thanks to the continuous search for aesthetic-functional improvements, compliance with current regulations and the possibility of infinite customisation.
Design, production, installation
Modules are designed in compliance with current regulations providing: structural design, plant engineering, energy report and static testing of the work, accompanied by declarations of conformity. Prefab also supports technical studies in architectural design by providing 3D renderings.
All phases of construction are carried out in the company’s factory by qualified personnel with state-of-the-art equipment. This allows Prefab to successfully respond to customer requests for customisation and directly control the entire production process.
Prefab’s team also takes care of organising the transport and installation of the modules, assembling the units, fitting the connection sheet metalwork, and completing the internal distribution of the systems.
For the sports sector Prefab produces:
– Changing rooms of various capacities, complete with hot water, heating and
and cooling systems, photovoltaics, external and internal customisation, furnishing and disabled access.
– Secretarial offices, referee, clubhouse, kiosks, warehouse, infirmary and everything else necessary
to sports clubs.
– Toilets with one toilet line, disabled access and showers.
– Yoga, Pilates or fitness room in general.
– Command and control cabins for ski lifts.
Prefab service features:
– Clear prices, without surprises, always fixed at the time of the contract.
– Most of the realisation is carried out in-house, installation is very quick.
– Each customer is given his own tailor-made project.
– In-house production and control of all work steps.