European Athletics has signed a four-year Partnership Agreement with the renowned track manufacturer Conica until the end of 2026.
Conica signs four-year Partnership Agreement with European Athletics
2019 European Athletics Indoor Championships (ph. Filip Bossuyt, lic. CC).
Conica will have the status of being a Preferred Supplier of European Athletics in the â€˜tracks and sport flooringâ€™ category and will be designated as an Official Supplier at events where their tracks are used.
The European Athletics events covered by the agreement are:
- 2024 and 2026 European Athletics Championships
- 2023 and 2025 European Athletics Indoor Championships
- 2023 and 2025 European Athletics Team Championships 1st Division
- 2023 and 2025 European Athletics U23 Championships
- 2023 and 2025 European Athletics U20 Championships
- 2024 and 2026 European Athletics U18 Championships
As a Preferred Supplier/Official Supplier of European Athletics, Conica will benefit from core marketing rights that include advertising board visibility at the above events, exposure on Eurovisionâ€™s pan-European free-to-air broadcast coverage and European Athletics live streaming, digital rights, digital exposure via European Athletics communications channels, ticketing, and VIP hospitality.